ESR Specialist - NHS experience required - Band 7
2 month fixed term contract
Responsible for providing a comprehensive and proactive Workforce and Education Data service to the Trust ensuring the provision of highly specialist and professional support and guidance on data management, manipulation, analysis and information presentation.
Support the Workforce and Education Information Manager in relation to Workforce Planning tools and methodologies to ensure workforce data is available to inform workforce planning.
Provide the data and support the development and implementation of local, regional and national NHS workforce planning initiatives.
Take a lead role in the responsibility for all data requests from external regulators including NHS Improvement, CQC, HEE and as directed by the Workforce and Education Information Manager.
Ensure the provision of timely and accurate internal reports to the Executive Team and Divisional Boards etc. that use workforce data to provide timely, accurate and triangulated workforce information.
To support in the analysis of data trends and triangulate workforce and education metrics to provide predictive data to inform strategic decision making across the Trust.
Overseeing a robust establishment control process, with a particular focus on medical staffing by ensuring all positions are allocated to the appropriate budget and subjective code in conjunction with finance colleagues, recruitment and employee services teams.
Have responsibility for line managing members of the Workforce Information Team and taking an active role in their development. Support the implementation of ESR OLM.
To undertake agreed project work and attend meetings for professional development purposes.
* Competent Excel to running, filtering, pivoting data and designing reports
* Running reports from ESR such as starters, leavers, sickness absence, vacancy rates, turnover etc. and feeding into our corporate reporting
* Producing internal Divisional and Board reports on all HR metrics above
They will need an understanding of NHS staff groups and categories and establishment control within ESR.
* (Desirable) Familiar with NHSi workforce reporting and had leadership and management experience over a workforce data team
* Support an element of agile working but may require attendance at CDH 1-2 days per week.(CDH = Chorley Hospital)
If you are interested, please apply online and complete our online registration using the link provided below: