I am currently working with a very well-known health organisation based in Romford, Essex. Who are looking to recruit two temporary Team Administrators to join ASAP.
Pay rate: 11.22 p/h
You will have to provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services; for example, the preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up action as required. Supporting the team with the management of projects, gathering information and undertaking enquiries as and when is necessary for the primary care team and the team Business Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- General administrative duties
- Arranging meetings, Answering telephone, photocopying, faxing and mail-out distributions, Raising Purchase Orders
- Supporting project management work
- Sorting and prioritising incoming mail and e-mail as necessary
- Ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed
- Supporting the team in project management and participating in team events.
- Inputting, monitoring and checking data, required for ongoing projects within the team
- Supplying the relevant information required for financial management, supporting the head of department and teams by checking and sending invoices for payment.
- Running and collating reports
- Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes and distributing notes of meetings including typing up of group discussions and interviews as necessary
- Providing guidance and advice on relevant policies and procedures
Requirements to apply:
- Educated to NVQ 3 level in a relevant subject or equivalent level of qualification or significant equivalent previous proven experience.
- Significant administrative/ secretarial experience and maintaining office systems.
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with the public and dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Intermediate knowledge of IT systems and software programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
- Understanding of Confidentiality and Data Protection Act.
- Experience in public sector/NHS
Please apply only if you meet with the requirements.