Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Newport City Centre; we have multiple positions available for part time admin assistants which will commence in January 2021.
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months
Start date: January 2021 onwards (As soon as you're cleared)
Salary: £8.72 per hour- rising to £9.30 per hour after 12 week qualifying period
Hours: Part time Monday to Friday, 15.45 - 20.45 (up to 25 hours per week)
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude. Computer literacy is essential as much of the work will be processed through a database.
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office, this will include but not limited to:
* Post clerk
* Data inputting
* Query Handling
* Customer Service
You will be provided with full training and support throughout your assignment from our Client and Brook Street.
All applicants MUST have a valid PASSPORT and are required to hold Security Clearance for these roles which can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application.
* Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
* Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly.
* Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
* Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
* Send, receive & process customer queries
* Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
* Disciplined approach to work load
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication
* Customer Focus
* Team work and ability to work alone
If you would like to find out more details about the above roles, please send your CV