Brook Street Edinburgh are recruiting on behalf of their esteemed public sector client for evening shift administrators.
This is a temporary position for 6 months, starting asap subject to security clearance.
Working hours are 6pm-10pm Monday - Friday.
Pay is £8.72 per hour. Workers will also be entitled to a shift premium between the hours of 8pm - 10pm.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Address the individual needs of each customer in a professional and respectful manner, using an appropriate tone and communication style.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of legislation, policy, procedure and security guidelines so as to complete all work in accordance with client standards, Procedure and Best Practice guidelines.
- Refer applications in line with policy for additional checks to be completed to confirm identify and entitlement and refer applications that are not within the examiner's remit.
- Work flexibly and provide support to other operational colleagues / areas as required.
- Take responsibility for own attendance, performance and personal development..
Employees will be required to work flexibly and can be asked to work in the back office and the counter according to business need.
All candidates must have a valid passport and will be subject to a high level security clearance and 3 year referencing check.