Brook Street Edinburgh are recruiting on behalf of their esteemed public sector client for evening shift administrators.
This is a temporary position for 6 months, starting asap subject to security clearance.
Working hours are 6pm-10pm Monday - Friday.
Pay is £8.72 per hour. Workers will also be entitled to a shift premium between the hours of 8pm - 10pm.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Address the individual needs of each customer in a professional and respectful manner, using an appropriate tone and communication style.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of legislation, policy, procedure and security guidelines so as to complete all work in accordance with client standards, Procedure and Best Practice guidelines.
- Refer applications in line with policy for additional checks to be completed to confirm identify and entitlement and refer applications that are not within the examiner's remit.
- Work flexibly and provide support to other operational colleagues / areas as required.
- Take responsibility for own attendance, performance and personal development..
- Employees will be required to work flexibly and can be asked to work in the back office and the counter according to business need.
All candidates will be subject to a high level security clearance and 3 year referencing check.