Job Title - Event & Sales Administrator
Salary - Dependant on experience, up to £20,000.
Who will you be working for
My Client is a beautiful estate located near Goole that opens its doors to Weddings, Corporate Events and Celebrations.
This is very much a luxury venue used as a filming location for many well-known TV programs and films.
- Converting enquires with a high level of customer service.
- Answering and logging all enquiries-telephone/email/social media & Face To Face.
- General reception and administration duties.
- Wedding & Event information processing and payment chasing.
- Assist Sales & Marketing with social media and mail chimp campaigns
- Building relationships with new and existing clients, guests and customers.
What my client requires from you
- Previous Events and Corporate sales experience
- Wedding experience would be desirable
- A professional and enthusiastic attitude is a must
- Passion for high standard and customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in a bespoke and premium environment
What's in it for you
- A career with a very bespoke and luxury wedding venue
- up to 20k Salary
- Full time working hours - 40 hours per week 5 out of 7 days
- Working as part of a team to achieve overall coverage of reception/appointment hours between 8am-8pm Mon-Sat and 9am-6pm Sunday.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now to avoid disappointment.