We're looking to recruit 3 people for 1-days work to assist in setting up a wedding on the 16th of June at a hotel in the B15 area of Birmingham.
Date: Thursday 16th June
Hours: 7am til 3pm
Pay: £9.50 per hour
Location: B15- Birmingham
- Moving furniture including tables and chairs
- Flower arrangements
- Table place setting of plates , cutlery wine glasses and plates
- Dressing tables with linen, chair sashes, flowers and candles
- Loading and off loading chairs and tables
- This work will also involve removing plates off tables after guests meals and packing them away some washing of plates may be required.
We will require staff to wear black formal trousers, shirt and comfortable flat shoes.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Can do attitude "what else can I do?"
- Ability to lift furniture and move around
- Willingness to get on with tasks being asked
- Polite, helpful and professional personality
If you're available on June 16th and fancy earning some extra cash and feel you can do whats asked of the role please ring the office on 0121 480 8209 and ask for Amelia or alternatively email your CV or previous experience