Brook Street are delighted to be supporting a client during their search for a Temporary Examinations officer based in the location of Egham. The purpose of this role is to deliver strong and effective communication to staff and students within the examination service.
For this role you will require a DBS Enhanced, preferably on the update service.
Main duties for this role consist of but are not limited to :
1. Investigation and resolve of staff and student queries relating to exams.
2. Accurately monitor and enter information to awarding bodies as instructed
3. Organise exam timetables, rooms and invigilation`s.
4. Ensure all rules and regulations are adhered to before, during and after exams
5. Ensure that all exam timetables are publicised and check for clashes to timetables
6. Prepare, check and dispatch candidate`s examination information.
7. Ensure oral and practical examinations are arranged and work closely with the Study Support team and other departments to ensure students specific requirements are met in accordance with the awarding body.
8. Check receipt of question papers and examination stationery and be responsible for their storage at all times.
9. Prepare and organise examination envelopers of exam materials and check the layout of exam rooms is suitable.
10. Prepare check and dispatch candidates results and certificates.
11. Assist with online testing systems as and when released by awarding bodies
12. Ensure all student exam entries, registrations and results are recorded on the management information systems (EBS).
13. Ensure all work-based learning students are certificated with apprenticeship certs on collection of their framework.
14. Work towards agreed service standards and working practices.
This temporary role will pay between £13ph and £18ph depending on experience for a 37hr week between the hours of 9am-5pm with some flexibility around evening work for events.
You will be required to travel between sites for this role.
Your pay will be paid weekly in arrears and you will also accrue holiday while on assignment with us.
Please call Sian B at Brook Street Woking on 01483 700 500 if you are interested or apply directly online.