Brook Street are currently seeking an Executive Secretary to work for the Environment Agency in Bristol city centre.
The Executive Secretary will provide high-level diverse secretarial and administrative duties for one or two key senior managers, exercising independent judgement and discretion in performing tasks.
Examples of duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Composing non-routine correspondence
- Compiling reports
- Transcribing dictation
- Typing documents, using word processor or spreadsheet software
- Receiving visitors
- Screening and directing managers telephone calls
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings or travel
- Maintaining records or files
- Experience with audio typing and shorthand is advantageous.
This position of Executive Secretary is £11.85 ph, this position is a temporary position provisionally up until 06/04/2020 with subject to change.