Job Title - Executive Admin Assistant
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Executive Admin Assistant
This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £30,758 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
Job Description / Responsibilities:
The Exec Admin will support three international managers and their Groups. Working out of the UK office in Reading the EA will help these managers be efficient and effective. The manages will be based in various locations in EMEA and the groups they run will be based all over the world.
Supporting 3 managers within the World Wide CSS Leadership team (UK&IRE based mgrs.)
* Provide excellent administration support to the senior staff members.
* Contributes to smooth day-to-day running of the senior staff member`s team/s by providing timely and effective administrative assistance.
* Acts as an essential group point of contact both internally and externally, demonstrating pro-activity and professionalism in all activities undertaken.
* Seek to improve existing administrative processes on and behalf of the group.
* Ensure smooth and seamless integration and management of the Manager`s team, applying pro-activity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to all tasks.
* Communication support - preparing PPT decks
* Administration and planning of the supported managers travelling (orchestration of the schedule, flights ,hotel transportation)
The role of the administrator will be to ensure that the managers and their team operate as effectively as possible.
Key activities required will be:
* Calendar and diary management
* Arranging meetings with many participants in multiple timezones
* Travel booking and management
* Event support in the Reading office and remotely where appropriate.
* Strong admin skills including use of Microsoft products, diary management and travel management skills
* Good collaborator - flexible and sharing
* Ability to understand business situations, strategies and priorities
* Good ambassador for the teams they represent
* Good written and graphic communications skills.
* Good networking skills to build good connections to experts and peers
* Has worked in Services, CSS or a field team e.g. CPE, SMS&P
Deadline for CV submission: 9.00am Tuesday 17th March