Job Title - Executive Admin Assistant / Business Support
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Executive Admin Assistant / Business Support
This is a contract role based in Reading for 6 months ((Max contract duration 18 months))
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £27,325 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on skills and experience
Job Description / Responsibilities:
Providing administrative support to three senior sales directors in Enterprise Commercial.
Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings.
* Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers.
* Book meeting rooms, catering and AV for director`s meetings.
* Maintain the team`s ROB (Rhythm of the Business) ensuring that the directors and managers are informed of any potential clashes and rescheduling as appropriate.
* Preparing expenses for each director and providing guidance and policy support to the wider team.
* Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings / presentations for directors
* Manage and monitor actions from each sector Leadership meetings.
* Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information needed for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.
Providing support for the Director`s immediate managers and teams. Assisting the managers on administration matters where needed.
* Scheduling and co-ordination of all group meetings and off-sites, including logistics, catering, budgets etc.
* Being the visible presence onsite to act as main point of contact for the teams - being the "face " of your teams when the leads are out of office. There to help and support with queries.
* Ownership of internal processes for the sectors, including creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software/Procurement.
* Providing guidance in line with the MS UK expense policy, and educating assisting managers and their teams with policy.
* Updating and monitoring org charts and team aliases/distribution lists for each team.
* Provide support to new starters in your teams - getting them onboard quickly with the things they need including laptops.
* Delivering high quality and timely responses to incoming emails.
* Assist on adhoc projects for EC HQ when requested, like the annual conference events
* Has a self-motivated, hands on, can do attitude
* Is friendly and approachable, with an outgoing personality to mix well with strong sales teams
* Experience in a similar role with strong organizational skills
* Gets excited by new technology and is embracive of change
* Is proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office. Good knowledge of other MS products is advantageous.
* Can actively demonstrate their problem solving skills and how they step forward to lead
* Has the ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
* Thrives when working to tight deadlines, multitasking and facing pressure
* Enjoys working in a fast paced, high tech multinational, multi time-zone culture
Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday 14th January at 12.00pm