Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a public sector client on a temporary basis?
We are currently looking to recruit a number of administrators to join a busy government agency as an administrator. Working with a fun and lively team, you'll be based in Andover and will enjoy a great atmosphere. Working a Monday to Friday working week you will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
Working in a fast paced administration department, you'll be providing support within the office, if successful you will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing high-level correspondence and checking that produced by others
- Interpreting and reporting complex data
- Resolving problems or responding to complex enquiries
- Managing the workload of a team or section
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders at senior level building and maintaining relationships
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable management experience)
- Good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Management experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
In Year pan-TLB delivery
- Organisation of meetings, attendance and taking records of decisions and tracking actions
- Prepare briefing packs for meetings to time and quality
- Verification of data for consistency
- Supporting the formation of an intelligent understanding of in year delivery position across all regions for a TLB
- Supporting the negotiating and influencing across TLB, DIO and MOD branches where necessary to deal with issues relating to programme delivery and maximising programme output
- Support Regional Managers in management of risks and issues impacting delivery
- Supporting minimising carry-over of from one year to next through interpretation of performance and analysis of spend
- Developing effective monitoring of progress against CIDP in year using appropriate systems and working with TLBs on any required programme adjustment
- Generate reports to support briefing and analysis
- Brief and attend meetings with Senior staffs as required
Development of future CIDP
- Support CDMs to ensure tasks are scheduled and profiled over 2 or more years where necessary, with appropriate in-year milestones recorded to track progress and take corrective action where required
- Provide data and analysis in relation to carry forward position
- Horizon scan for opportunities and threats that may be reflected in future CIDP, helping to build a community of best practice across CDM team, and as part of Expert Estate Advisor role identify initiatives and potential policy changes Support the Identification and embedding of process improvement
- Manipulation, compilation and interpretation of data in Excel and PowerPoint; production of presentation material; liaison with Regional Delivery, Finance Staff & Other CDM Support Staff.
- It is essential that candidates have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. Ability with other Microsoft Office software products desirable.
- Some limited travel may be required to attend meetings and events.
If you're looking for an administration role within the Andover area then we want to talk to you.