Executive Administrator officer
A fantastic opportunity to serve your Country with some of the best pay rates in your area!
We`re looking for curious minds to join our team and help us meet some of the challenges facing the UK today. You will need an eye for detail to capture and maintain accurate records of contractor passes that have been provided and maintaining up to date records of all contractor personnel. You will have an inquisitive streak when verifying the contractor statistics and produce monthly stats based on this information. You will gain experience within working within a government position and further your knowledge to how border force work
This is an administrative role and involves updating computer systems so you must be computer literate and able to use all Microsoft systems.
This role involves traveling to and from France and a valid UK passport is essential.
Main duties include but are not restricted to:
- Arrange contractor passes
- Maintain up to date records of all contractor personnel
- Process security clearance paperwork
- Organise PST refresher courses
- Verify contractor statistics and produce monthly statistics
- Organise and assist with training sessions
- SPOC for contractors during leave periods
- Preparing audit documents
- Complete contract monitor records of weekly observations
You must have:
" Full UK Driving Licence/be an official driver
" A valid UK passport (In date)
This role is subject to a CTC clearance and 3 years references.
THIS IS A LONG TERM TEMPOARY POST BOOKED UNTIL AUGUST 2021.