Would you like an opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging role within the Public sector?
Brook Street are currently recruiting Temporary Executive Officers to work within the our reputable client the Home Office. Based at Vulcan House, Sheffield, you will provide essential administrative support to the department, dealing with customer queries and undertaking a range of case-working duties.
Hours: Monday - Friday 37 Hours per week. 9am- 5.30pm Flexi time. Core working hours are 10am to 3:45pm (e.g. Shift 7am earliest start - earliest finish 3:45pm or latest start 10am- latest finish 7pm)
Pay Rate: £12.88 per hour
Location: Sheffield- Central
** You will be required to undertake security clearance for these roles, and it is imperative that you hold a valid UK passport and be able to provide two proofs of current address and proof of national insurance. **
Key Duties can include:
- The overseeing of the day-to-day casework
- Potentially line management of fellow staff
- Managing an EO-level caseload, ensuring casework is progressed and managed efficiently in line with key performance indicators and statutory deadlines
- Delivering a quality service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for compliance and quality assurance as well as supporting your team and the overall casework function
- Deliver against targets and provide excellent customer service
- Deliver a professional service to Home Office standards and support colleagues.
- Have a flexible approach and be receptive to organisational change.
Start dates will be confirmed once we have had clearance back, but will be throughout May - July
For further information or to apply for these roles, please contact us by emailing Doncaster Branch , alternatively click APPLY.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.