Valuations Office Agency - HR Executive Officer
Location: Remote working but may be asked to go into the Leeds office when needed
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours) Between 7am - 7pm
This is an ongoing temporary position until the End of March 2022, which is likely to be extended
The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) gives the government the valuations and property advice needed to support taxation and benefits.
Resourcing Advisor (EO)
Working as part of a small team you will be providing resourcing activities to support the recruitment of all roles across the Valuation Office Agency (VOA).
This job offers you the opportunity to deal with a wide range of other teams such as individual vacancy holders, HR Business Partners, and job applicants. You will also work with external organisations such as the Government Recruitment Service (GRS) and HMRC Shared Services.
You will need to be focused on providing a good level of customer service and able to deal sensitively with a wide range of people and issues.
You will also need to be pro-active in being able to manage your own workload and deal with competing priorities.
- Providing advice and guidance to Vacancy Holders, HR Business Partners, Business Managers, customers and colleagues in the consistent application of VOA, Government Recruitment Service (GRS) and CS Commissioners vacancy filling policies.
- Management and oversight of individual recruitment campaigns including close working with individual vacancy holders and wider recruitment teams in the business, as well as GRS, and HMRC Shared Services.
- Managing consultancy calls with vacancy holders to provide advice and support
- Effectively communicating with and managing stakeholders.
- Assisting vacancy holders and panels to increase capability.
- Assisting the wider Agency to effectively apply the Success Profiles Framework and use the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Management, maintenance and security of resourcing information to support data reporting.
- Working with team members to achieve successful outcomes. Participating in meetings making suggestions for improvement. .
- Understanding of selection criteria
- Ability to navigate and draw information from an online recruitment system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own work effectively
- Ability to build excellent working relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a team providing support to all team members
- Knowledge of Civil Service recruitment, processes and policies.
This role is a hybrid-working role which will mean that the successful candidate will work at home but must also be prepared to travel to Leeds Valuation Office, 7 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP on a regular basis to meet with the team and for training purposes.