Brook Street are proud to advertise a role at the MOD in Wiltshire, this is for 12 months and is working full time from Monday to Friday. The pay rate is £13.20 per hour.
- The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex.
- He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
- Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to: Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others Compiling, verifying and reporting data Completing forms or reports Managing the workload of a small team, if required Liaising with internal and external stakeholders Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above Two level passes at grade E or above or equivalent NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Leadership and Management of the Service Delivery - Accommodation 10%
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the 010 Guiding Principles
- Ensure local compliance with mandatory requirements
- Promote strong working relationships both within the team and with other teams across DIO and MoD
- Contract Management 60%
- Support the area Housing Estate Manager in carrying out their Service Manager
- Representive (SMR) duties and responsibilities for the NHP contract and other housing contracts within area of responsibility law delegations, departmental policy, guidelines and instruction
- Authorise and assure Additional Services including over IRL response repairs and Void Preparations within delegation and support others above delegation.
- Support the authorisation of Time Reliefs
- Attend and support handovers as directed
- Carry out a risk based checks as directed of the area contracted activities law delegations, departmental policy, guidelines and instructions
- Support other SDA personnel with Contract Management activities within the housing area.
- Carrying out any contract management duties (as delegated) in support of non-NHP SFA and for SSFA.
- Occupant Management 15%
- Undertake Total Patch Management within area of responsibility.
- Support the resolution of area level 2 occupant complaints
- Undertake the checking of contractor move appointment activities and occupant interaction.
- Stakeholder Management 15%
- Support the resolution of area level 2 stakeholder complaints
- Support Parliamentary Business and respond within departmental guidelines/timescales.
- Undertake the checking of contractor stakeholder activities
If this sounds of interest then please apply through the advert or call us on 02380 338274