London - Paddington
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Executive Assistant working in Global Operations. This is a contract role based in London.
As a Brook Street contractor, you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota.
Salary: up to £41,000 per annum, based on experience, plus benefits
The EA is to ensure smooth and seamless integration and management of the UK office, applying pro-activity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to all tasks. To provide full executive administrative support to the support for the UK Sales Management Team.
As an ambassador for the company both internally and externally, the EA will need to demonstrate a high degree of accountability, autonomy, customer facing capabilities and interpersonal skills.
Executive Assistant's Responsibilities:
- Complex calendar management, managing full logistics for all internal and external meetings and ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information are supplied in a timely manner
- Managing all communications and enquiries ensuring that the business focus is maintained
- Delivering high quality and timely responses to emails and other requests
- Following up and driving responses to meetings and email actions to ensure projects are on track
- Assisting on internal and external profile of corporate visits and external customers
- Sourcing information and applying pro-activity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to all tasks.
- Arranging complex international travel arrangements
Executive Assistant's Requirements
- Presents a professional image on behalf of the company, both internally and externally
- Maintains and seeks to improve admin processes
- Error free and timely correspondence. High level of attention to detail
- Uses initiative appropriate to position, escalating where appropriate.
- Demonstrates exceptional time management, organisation and planning skills
- Demonstrates ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues.
Executive Assistant's Qualifications:
- Has operated as an Executive Assistant within a blue-chip environment
- Advanced Outlook skills and MS Office skills
- Ability to deal with numerous competing demands and therefore able to prioritise effectively
- Proficiency in managing complex global travel arrangements
- Experience working across time zones in an International team
- Excellent interpersonal skills; diplomacy and ability to handle conflict and ambiguity well
- Ability to modify approach to reach goal/deadline and adapt to changing circumstances.
Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday 25th June @ 5:00pm