Contract until June 2020
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Executive Assistant working in Global Operations. This is a contract role based in Reading until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota.
Salary: up to £32,000 per annum, based on experience, plus benefits
The Executive Assistant will be supporting a large team of 50 people so will be an integral team member who will drive the culture of the team. Must be have client facing experience, building relationships and be caring about the wider team.
The successful candidate will have strong planning, organisational and time management skills, as well as the ability to work independently and prioritise among multiple projects. This individual must also demonstrate strong initiative and multi-tasking skills, and the ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
This position will interact with all levels in the company in addition to our external partners. Excellent follow-through is a must, in addition to having good judgement in handling confidential information and superior interpersonal skills.
Executive Assistant's Responsibilities:
- Complex calendar management, managing full logistics for all internal and external meetings and ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information are supplied in a timely manner
- Managing all communications and enquiries ensuring that the business focus is maintained
- Delivering high quality and timely responses to emails and other requests
- Following up and driving responses to meetings and email actions to ensure projects are on track
- Assisting on internal and external profile of corporate visits and external customers
- Sourcing information and applying pro-activity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to all tasks.
- Arranging complex international travel arrangements
- Ownership of internal processes - creating purchase orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software/Procurement.
- Presents a professional image on behalf of the company, both internally and externally
- Maintains and seeks to improve admin processes
- Error free and timely correspondence. High level of attention to detail
- Uses initiative appropriate to position, escalating where appropriate.
- Demonstrates exceptional time management, organisation and planning skills
- Demonstrates ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues.
- Has operated as an Executive Assistant within a blue-chip environment
- Advanced Outlook skills and MS Office skills
- Ability to deal with numerous competing demands and therefore able to prioritise effectively
- Proficiency in managing complex global travel arrangements
- Experience working across time zones in an International team
- Excellent interpersonal skills; diplomacy and ability to handle conflict and ambiguity well
- Ability to modify approach to reach goal/deadline and adapt to changing circumstances.
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 22nd May @ 12:00pm