Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious Leicester based university for an experienced executive assistant, on an initial 6-month temporary contract.
This is a key role as it will be directly supporting the Dean and Deputy Dean on a day to day basis to ensure the smooth running of both their diaries and office. The main duties will include;
- Complex diary management including the booking of travel and accommodation
- Dealing with enquires and correspondence on behalf of the Dean/Deputy Dean
- Reviewing and implementing effective administrative procedures for repeat processes
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with senior faculty members
- Research, assemble and collate relevant information to brief the Dean/Deputy Dean prior to internal and external meetings.
To be considered for this role you must have extensive senior PA or executive assistant experience and dealt with complex diary management. Awareness of current higher education environment would be beneficial.
The working hours are 08.45 - 17.00 Monday and Friday. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday the finishing time will be 17.15 - a total working week of 37.00 hours.
The hourly rate of pay is £14.25 per hour.
Please note that due to the urgency of this appointment, any candidate with more than a 1 week notice period will not be considered.
If you would be interested in this role or would like further information, please contact me today - 01162516171 or