The Regional Commissioning Business team are seeking to appoint an experienced Executive Assistant to join a friendly and dynamic team to support the Regional Director of Specialised Commissioning and Health and Justice, with a wide and dynamic portfolio right across the region, and wider senior management and regional business support team.
The role is full time, temporary, Monday to Friday, pay rate £10.83 an hour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain first-hand experience and understanding of service commissioning within the NHS, at a patient level, system level and nationally, with the ideal candidate taking an active interest in supporting their Director`s objectives and appropriate action follow-through. The post holder will be expected to understand the information governance and sensitive information that they will work with whilst supporting the Director and wider regional team.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to:
- Minute taking
- Inbox and diary management
- Supporting the team with management of projects and forward planning
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Ensuring records for team annual leave and sickness are recorded accurately
- Providing ad-hoc business support to the senior management team and Regional Programme of Care Managers as and when required
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to prioritise
- Quick learner and willingness to learn
- A can-do attitude
Pay rate is £10.83p/h rising to £12.38p/h
Apply online today!
For any queries please contact the Public Sector Team on 01733310855