Job Title - Executive Assistant
Location - London, Paddington
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Executive Assistant
This is a contract role based in London, Paddington for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £47,619 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
To provide full executive administrative support to the Advertising UK MD, Sales and Director of Business Management & Sales Excellence plus adhoc office management support. To be a trusted right-hand person and conscience for the UK Advertising (MSA) UK GSS team and the business.
As an ambassador for MSA, both internally and externally, the EA will need to demonstrate a high degree of accountability, autonomy, customer facing capabilities and interpersonal skills. The EA is to ensure smooth and seamless integration and management of the UK GSS office, applying pro-activity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to all tasks.
* Responsible for overall effectiveness of Execs` time
* Complex calendar management, managing full logistics for all internal and external meetings & ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information are supplied to the Exec in a timely manner
* Smart screening and prioritisation of all incoming requests to the Execs through knowledge of activities and executive working practices.
* Proactive management of all communications/enquiries ensuring business focus is maintained, high level customer and partner experience delivered, and minimum disruption experienced by the Execs
* Delivering high quality and timely responses to emails and other requests regarding the Execs
* Follow up and driving responses to meeting/email actions to ensure projects are on track
* Assist on internal/external profile of Corporate Executive visits and external customers to Microsoft.
* Project manage and organise full logistics for departmental activities such as sourcing venues for Exec Team Building and content delivery, Kick-Offs, Christmas Parties, team events etc, and assist in building content and delivering of messages.
* Sourcing information and applying pro-activity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to all tasks.
* Arranging complex international travel arrangements on behalf for Exec and Sales Management Team
* Prepare expense reports on behalf of the Execs
* Ownership of internal processes, including MS Market - creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software/Procurement.
* Updating and monitoring Org Charts, team aliases, SharePoint sites.
* Has operated as an Executive Assistant within a blue chip environment at senior Executive level
* High attention to detail & proactive problem solving skills
* Exceptional planning, organisational & multi-tasking skills
* Advanced Outlook skills and MS Office skills
* Ability to deal with numerous competing demands and therefore able to prioritise effectively
* Proficiency in managing complex global travel arrangements
* Experience working across time zones in an International team
* Excellent interpersonal skills; diplomacy and ability to handle conflict and ambiguity well
* Highest level communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to modify approach to changing circumstances in a rapidly growing team
* Demanding of the highest standards
Deadline for CV submission: 12.00pm on Friday 28th February at 1.00pm