Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant.
This is a contract role based in Reading.
The role is estimated to start in November for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, use of the onsite facilities, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
We are looking for an individual who likes to be challenged, is flexible, likes working closely with others, and takes pride in their work.
A successful candidate will have demonstrated work experience supporting a General Manager or Senior Executives and team in a fast-paced environment, with strong planning, organizational and time management skills. The candidate should be flexible, have the ability to work independently, be comfortable operating with ambiguity, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, changing direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment and prioritize among multiple projects with a dynamically changing workload.
Additionally, the ideal candidate must be able to manage multiple priorities, maintain professional and positive interactions with others and be able to establish professional relationships and credibility with all internal and external contacts.
The ideal candidate would provide a variety of functions but not limited to:
- Calendar Management (day to day and general time management)
- Help to plan and drive the annual Rhythm of the Business (RoB), including set up online meetings in accordance with the ROB
- Coordinate domestic and international travel logistics
- Meeting and event planning and manage both onsite and offsite locations; including meeting requests, booking rooms and catering
- Assist with scheduling and operation of regular internal governance meetings as part of new business approvals
- Assist in tracking hiring activity & headcount
- Manage budget for new computer hardware purchases and device refresh
- Expense Management for the team
- Purchasing and processing invoices
- Assist in maintaining team alias/security groups
- Assist with other group projects as needed
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
- Complete projects under limited direction from manager or other administrative staff, manage frequent contact with all levels of employees and managers, as well as contact with internal and external suppliers
- Build relationships with peers and key stakeholders within the EMEA Secure Infrastructure business and across the wider organisation as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Administrative assistant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software, Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Teams & SharePoint
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Exceptional ability to organize
- Analytic and proactive
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 4th November