Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to support out client's Real Estate & Security (RE&S) organisation.
This is a contract role to start early February for 18 months.
The role will be based remotely initially but will require regular presence at our client's offices in Reading or central London (preferably Reading) post Covid/when safe.
Our client's Real Estate & Security (RE&S) organisation is responsible for ensuring our client's employees around the world have the best workplace experience each day. The goal for RE&S is to build and deliver the most connected, accessible, sustainable and secure campus on the planet that creates the best employee experience.
This position requires stellar interpersonal skills, initiative, demonstrates good judgement, the ability to maintain high-level confidentiality, set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. The ideal candidate should be organised, detail-oriented and be self-directed. Having consistent and timely follow-through will be essential to success. Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround are a must. This person should have a proven track record of successfully prioritising a shifting workload, and the ability to be flexible in changing situations.
- Calendar management for the Director including negotiating time with multiple business administrators
- Manage and schedule all meetings for the Director and occasionally the team
- Partner closely with the Leader and Business Operations Manager on the Rhythm of the Business, All-Hands meetings and all meeting logistics.
- Assist with the headcount management, org chart maintenance, and distribution/security group ownership and management, expense report submission
- Onboarding management for New Hires joining the team - Ensure hardware is ordered, space is secured and communication with the hiring manager through the onboarding process.
- Coordination and logistical support for onsite and offsite meetings/events including: All-Hands, Morale Events, Team Trainings and Leadership Offsites.
- Partnering with the RE&S admins within the RE&S org on space management, headcount, budgets, morale planning, etc.
- Gathering and preparing monthly, quarterly information for scorecards, QBRs
- Approving expenses for the Director and the team as well as approving access for certain systems for all staff at MS
- Working closely with vendors to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Be the first point of contact for all enquires for the Director and Regional Leads
- Manage email distribution lists for the team
- Managing all files and making sure they are kept update to date
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to requests.
- Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, communications, analytical capabilities and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated skill of shifting approach in response to the demands of a changing situation.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects and problem-solving skills and following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict and drive to win-win solutions.
- Demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- In depth knowledge and proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams t and Visio is required
- Strong planning, organisational, time management and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate with ambiguity, effectively implement and monitor complex plans and schedules
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to manage highly sensitive or personal matters with tact and the utmost confidentiality
- Proactive and strong collaborator; drive and initiative with a positive and professional approach