Brook Street is working with our client who is located in Belfast city centre to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant / PA.
The candidate hired will be responsible to provide proactive and high-quality assistance to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Commercial Officer and the board of directors.
The role requires the delivery of exemplary secretarial and administrative support to company directors. The Executive Assistant will be required to understand, support, and contribute to the continued success of the company
Role & Responsibilities involve
* Act as an ambassador and first point of contact for CEO and CCO
* Develop and maintain internal and external networks, building knowledge of key issues in order to effectively identify and communicate priorities.
* Build strong relationships with clients and their PA's identifying opportunities to enhance the overall business reputation.
Diary and meeting management
* Provide comprehensive diary management, having full autonomy to make decisions using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercise judgement on priorities.
* Proactively monitor meeting attendance, taking ownership to ensure enquiries and issues are appropriately delegated and resolved effectively.
* Facilitate all logistical arrangements and ensure all documentation is prepared in advance of meetings.
* Proactive itinerary planning, researching and considering reasonable alternative cost effective travel.
* Maximising cost reduction opportunities, utilising preferred travel provider in line with travel and expenses policy.
* Manage communications, monitor emails, post and calls taking appropriate action, escalating or delegating accordingly.
* Screen incoming emails and ensure that emails are prioritised and responded to.
* Proofread and sense check all communications and documentation, complying with brand and risk procedures. The individual will be proactive, accountable and responsible, handling confidential data and information professionally, attending meetings, taking minutes of meetings as needed, taking forward action points and drafting communications, presentations and papers as necessary.
* Provide support to the Chief Commercial Officer in administration of client accounts including maintaining records via Sales force and HubSpot, posting contracts, etc~
* At least 2 year's experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Secretary to a member of the Senior Management Team in a business environment
* Advanced Microsoft Office experience to include Excel and PowerPoint, as well knowledge of Microsoft Word functions such as Mail Merge
* Experience of using CRM systems (e.g. Sales-force) an advantage.
* An adaptable and enthusiastic attitude
* A confident, eloquent, and professional communication style
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong time management and Prioritisation skill set
Salary will be determined at interview stage - circa £24,000
Immediate interview and immedioate start for the right person
Please send CV via the link