Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an Executive Assistant to support their Consumer Sales and Marketing Org.
This is a contract role to start ASAP on an 18 month contract.
The salary offered if up to £52,000 per annum (depending on experience).
The role will be based remotely to begin with, certainly while our client's offices remain closed and once they reopen there may be further flexibility to work remotely or onsite at our client's offices in Reading.
This Executive Assistant role is more than an EA, and will also support and drive Business and Program Management tasks. The successful individual will play a critical role in orchestrating and optimizing the Functional Leadership team and also support various business operational programs to drive effectiveness, energy and success.
The perfect candidate has a systematic and organized approach with high attention to detail and good time management skills. They must have strong experience in cross-group working relationships and be able to work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organisation.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide back-office support to EMEA Functional Leaders:
- Management and maintenance of complex calendars on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure accurate scheduling and organization.
- Coordinate and schedule internal/external meetings.
- Arrange domestic and international travel as needed.
- Reconcile and process expense reports for Leaders.
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Business Manager on aligning Rhythm of the Business processes and operations with Leaders calendar and ensure tight coordination of commitments.
- Support Regional Business Manager with program management of People and Culture related Program(s)
- Assist with presentation (PowerPoint) creation and Leadership communications.
- Maintain organizational charts and contact lists.
- Other daily admin tasks as needed.
- Exercise sound judgement, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information.
In our client's Consumer Sales and Marketing Org, their purpose is to create value with their partners, to market and sell innovative consumer solutions. They're positioned right at the intersection of customers, hardware partners, and channel partners. Their team works with ecosystem partners and internal business groups to drive digital excellence and e-commerce capability, as well as accelerate cloud and subscription adoption. Together, they win by delivering compelling at-home and on-the-go experiences combining intelligent edge devices and services that create our client's fans for life.
- Demonstrable experience supporting a senior manager, ideally in consumer-led business, preferably in a multi-country or worldwide role
- Balanced skill profile including attention to detail, problem solving, organization, prioritization and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Be a natural collaborator, with an ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work with people at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent project and program management skills
- Ability to accommodate varying work styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, calmly and confidently with a "can-do" attitude.
- Must have a high level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Ability to work comfortably with ambiguity
- English language fluency
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
Deadline for applications: Monday 29th March 2021