Our Public Sector Client is looking for senior administration support in the form of an executive assistant for the next 3 months.
Duties will be as follows:
- Act as the initial point of contact for the Executive Director
- Provide full and effective executive assistance to the Executive Director
- Receive, sort and prioritise incoming and outgoing mail to manage correspondence drafting responses as appropriate
- To plan, support and take minutes at senior management meetings
- Manage, prioritise and take responsibility for the Executive Director's diary
- Support the Workforce Function in the recruitment to Executive and Board Member appointments e.g. arranging Interviews, stakeholder events and supporting panel members etc as required
- Arrange and book meetings, courses and associated functions (i.e. travel, accommodation etc.) as and when required.
You will need:
Excellent, typing and audio typing skills.
Ability to balance tasks and priorities
Formal Minute taking skills
Time management and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work and deliver to deadlines and to work proactively and under own initiative
If this opportunity is for you then apply today for an immediate start.