We are looking to place an experienced Executive Assistant to join one of our Public Sector clients in the city centre on a temporary basis for at least three months. There is always a good chance of an extension or possibly going permanent for the right candidate.
Key skills/duties will include:
- Provision of secretariat support to two key professional groups
- High level minute taking skills
- Proof reading skills
- In depth understanding of how meetings are facilitated
- Ability to use MS Teams to record and update tasks and documentation
- Knowledge of document version control
- Ability to follow filing systems
- Calm and clear-headed demeanour
- Able to pick up attention to detail
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and the role is subject to DBS checks.