Executive Assistant (to CEO)
We are seeking an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant to join a large organisation on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid/remote working opportunity with visits to the office in Newport 1-3 days per week as per business needs and the remainder of the time can be worked from home. We are looking for someone with experience at providing EA services to senior management and senior stakeholders. There is free parking on site and great public transport links.
- Proactive diary management, setting up meetings in a prompt & efficient manner
- Email inbox management
- Extensive use of MS Office packages, including Outlook, Excel, Powerpooint & Word
- Answering telephone queries and addressing urgent matters
- Meeting, conference calls, video conference set up - internally and externally
- Arrange travel arrangements as required
- Management of expenses
- Set up and maintain records within the department
- Competitive salary with regular reviews & increases
- Annual leave - 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Remote / Flexible working
Please contact Kerry Lewis in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information.