We are looking for an Executive assistant to provide high quality PA and Secretarial support to a member of our clients senior management team.
This is a temporary position offering 60% work from home and 40% in office.
The successful Executive assistant will be handling all key administrative and secretarial responsibilities as required.
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Managing diaries and prioritising requests
- Vetting unsolicited correspondence
- Drafting standard correspondence, producing letters, papers, reports and other documentation to the highest standards of presentation
- Arranging meetings
Executive Assistant - the ideal candidate:
- Experience working as a PA to a member of the top management team in a large, complex organisation
- Experience managing international travel arrangements
- Experience Coordinating contributions to high profile corporate events
- Experience Commisioning and vetting briefing materials
As an Executive Assistant you will receive:
- £14.29 - £17.55 per hour
- Holiday Pay
- Monday - Friday only (No Weekends!)
- 60/40 Hybrid Working
If you are somebody with experience as an executive assistant, looking for a new position, please apply today!