Executive Assistant to VP
Contract to run until June 2019 initially
Salary up to £32,900 plus 5% end of contract bonus
We are looking for an energising individual that has a positive outlook in business and life, someone that can manage adversity, change, and complexity. The real measure of success is the extent to which our teams want to work with you, and how you go about cultivating the culture we need for growth.
You'll need to have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and communicate confidently with stakeholders as you will be managing a busy schedule, working for a VP and other senior leaders, and one of the busiest inboxes in the industry… To succeed you will need to set your own pace, and quickly understand our complex business.
Executive support: Deep, proven experience in providing broad ranging and detailed VP support (including schedule management, complex travel arrangements, expense settlement and compliance, budgetary control) and Senior Director Team (coordinate and plan meetings). Support at exec level
Networking: Able to quickly establish and then maintain an effective network of colleague EAs, both in the UK and across international time zones. Confidence in representing when establishing arrangements with customers and partners per the VP's external engagements.
Control: Able to calmly distil priorities and order amidst a business environment of fast moving priorities
- Substantial executive administrative experience in a complex environment with the ability to work independently, determining priorities.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all working styles.
- Strong relationship management skills. High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment.
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage smaller projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new skills and accept new challenges
- Strong communication, oral and written.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and a range of stakeholders. Positive can-do attitude
- Thrive in a demanding role
A full JD will requirements will be available on application.