Come and join an organisation that impacts millions of lives!
We're looking for an experienced, executive level PA to provide a consistently high standard of support to our senior leadership.
You will be accustomed to managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining an excellent quality of service.
You will need to be a confident and effective communicator, comfortable liaising with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Provide an efficient and high standard of PA support to Executive & non-Executive Directors
- Be visible and available to members of your Directorate and all TPR staff
- Proactively manage inboxes and complex diaries
- Take notes & actions/decisions at meetings, source information, follow-up actions
- Use TPR systems, e.g. document management, online meetings
Support the team by providing cover for colleagues during absences as required.
- Proven experience of providing PA support to senior management, or an equivalent role with similar or transferable skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Outlook
- Evidence of a high standard of communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to work without supervision, using initiative to prioritise workload
- Experienced planner/organiser of complex meetings & events
Experienced note/minute taker (varying levels) in meetings.
- Knowledge of information management and data protection, GDPR
Basic knowledge of public sector, government and the work of a regulator.
As well as a generous salary, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
Please click apply now!