A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the Porthmadog area, in the shadow of the beautiful Snowdonia national park. This is a permanent opportunity supporting the directors as their PA / Executive Assistant.
- Provide administrative support to Director on a one to one basis.
- Organisation and management of Directors' diary and appointments/meetings.
- Act as the first point of contact for Directors' correspondence and calls.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding Director of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Handling filing
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the Director such as completing corporate governance reporting or conducting research.
- Organise Project meetings
- Maintain crucial project documents and ensure documents are accurate.
- Identify project problems or risks that could affect the projects and work with managers to identify possible solutions.
- Closely monitor the projects schedule and deadlines ensuring check regularly to ensue the deadlines are still achievable
Please contact Kerry Lewis for more information.