My Client who is a well-established and leading organisation in their field is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide high quality support to the head of strategic and operational leadership.
You will be working in the faculty of life sciences and medicine and be responsible for supporting and managing their schedule. This role is a fixed term contract for 12 months and is located in the city centre of London.
They are looking for someone who is a senior administrator and an experienced EA , so please only apply if you have the necessary experience.
- EA and Administrative support to the head of school
- Diary Management
- Being the first point of communication for Internal and External sources.
- To deal with communications and correspondence
- Process and maintenance of budget
- To establish and maintain record systems
- Secretarial Duties for school committees
- Project management for away days and open days
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Executive Assistant experience
- Senior Admin vacancy
- Educated to degree level
- Microsoft office proficient
- Diary and Budget management experience
So if this sounds like you or you would like to know more then please get in touch and apply today , Alternatively contact Jared at Brook Street on 0207 200 5600.