An international company specialised in providing customer relationship excellence within a face-to-face environment, based in West London, are looking for an Executive Assistant for their CEO with strong background assisting Board level Executive.
This contract is initially for 3 month with a possibility of extending.
You will be working directly with the CEO of the organisation so you must have previous exposure to working with board level Executives.
Location: Central London
(This job is home based, but you will be reporting to the London office once a week)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (40 hours per week)
Pay rate per hour: £16
Date to start: ASAP
- Previous 3 years experience.
- Microsoft office and office programs ( Advanced)
- excel (Advanced) - Good with formulas and feels comfortable using it on a daily basis.
- Good communication Skills both writing and talking.
- Fast at typing and taking notes.
- Worked within the private sector.
- organised (Knows how to priorities).
- Have been exposed to international enthronements.
- Coordinate complex travel for executive management and completing monthly expense.
- Manage schedules and calendars of executives with internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle extensive document flow submitted to executive management for their signature.
- Handle logistics of Senior Management Team meetings and off-site meetings; travel and hotel arrangements for all team, conference room booking, catering and dinners, preparing agenda, taking notes and distributing among participants.
- Liaise with Senior Management Team members, organising conference calls, and fielding general and administrative enquiries from them
- Good initiative ( good working independently)
- Other Languages.
- Flexibility with travelling.
Please apply now if you are available immediately and fit the above requirements.