Executive Assistant to CEO
Join a company that wants to make a difference!
Brook Street is hiring for an Executive Assistant to CEO to work with a fast-growing, successful, gold standard full-fibre network provider
Full-Time Permanent Position
Working hours - Monday - Friday
Location: Work From Home (must be commutable to Colchester for board meetings and other duties)
- 22 days holiday + Statutory bank holidays; increasing with service.
- Access to Perkbox
- EMI Share Scheme
- Regular company events. Some examples include a treasure hunt, outdoor cinema with food, awards/end of year party.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- 5 days compassionate leave
- Eye care vouchers
- In house training mental health champions
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
In this role, you will report directly to our CEO and will directly support members of the leadership team at Operational and Executive Board level with a variety of operational and strategic objectives, along with overseeing regulatory reporting obligations.
- Provide support to the CEO
- Building and Maintaining relationships with key clients and stakeholders, representing the CEO and CBL interests
- Arrange meeting and provide briefing materials
- Drive business priorities with clear deadline management and delegation
- Management of board meeting materials including note taking
- To provide support to the CEO in implementing organisational projects and programmes