Executive Junior Officer
Pay: £14.99 p/h
Hours: 37 hours Mon-Fri
During this pandemic have you been sat at home twiddling your thumbs and thinking of a way you can offer your skills and expertise to help during these unprecedented times? This may be the job for you to do just that! Our Public sector client is seeking an experienced administrator to join their team.
- Arranging operational assurance meetings
- Taking minutes of operational meetings
- Spreadsheet completion e.g. keeping the availability spreadsheet up to date, recording overtime spend
- Recording operational performance to agreed definitions
- Inducting new joiners - arranging it log on, access cards (South Yorkshire Police and NCA)
- Arranging rotas e.g. on call rota and keeping all informed
- Preparing PowerPoints management meetings.
- Keeping health and safety documentation up to date
- Keeping business continuity documentation up to date
- Good understanding of information management and the handling of confidential/sensitive data.
- Basic awareness of legislation affecting historic CSEA (Child Sexual Exploitation and Assault) investigations.
- Admin/secretarial skills
- Interpersonal skills
- IT skills including proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and drafting skills
- Analytic/data interpretation skills
- Organisation/planning skills
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE
A REFERENCES AND CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 7-10 DAYS PLEASE PRESUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL