A fantastic opportunity has opened up to work full time in a temporary position in Heswall, as an Executive Officer. This role is for approx 3 months with possible extension. The pay rate is £9.51 per hour going up to £12.42 per hour after 12 weeks. You will be working 37 hours a week, Monday through to Friday, working from home initially. As an Executive Officer you will be required to manage and check the work of other staff.
The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholder
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this role, please call to speak to Grace in our Liverpool Public Sector team on 01512426106 or apply online.