An Executive Officer role has become available in Victoria, working for a government body on a 6 month, temporary basis. The pay rate will increase to £13.84 after 12 weeks.
-Creating financial transactions in the finance system, Oracle Financials, ensuring all accounting entries are complete and supported by a full audit trail
- Attending meetings with Deputy Directors to record the notes of the meeting and any action points agreed.
- Processing Purchase Order requisition requests, ensuring information provided complies with procedures and controls in place
- Receipting Purchase Orders including corrections. Reconciling receipt and invoice information, and querying discrepancies where appropriate
- Management of the buying coordinator mailbox to ensure requests are processed within agreed target times
- Proactively resolving queries raised by key stakeholders in the business and colleagues within the team
- Any additional ad-hoc activities that would be expected at this grade
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply and one of the team will be in touch.