Are you looking for a new admin role in the Newcastle area? Do you have a background in administration and customer service? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
Working for a well-established and highly regarded public sector organisation, you'll be an essential part of a busy team, receiving, reviewing and assessing funding applications.
- £12.34 per hour
- Temporary role for 3 months initially
- Home working
- 37 hours per week
- Standard 9:00am - 5:30pm business hours with an element of flexibility
- Early August start dates
We are looking for three skilled administrators to fulfil these roles, which will include;
- Assessing project applications against set criteria and guidelines
- Reviewing documentation
- Creating assessment documentation to support the approval / rejection of applications
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels - via letters, emails and telephone calls
- Dealing with customer queries with patience and sensitivity
- Maintaining and updating online monitoring systems
- Processing claims forms, including quality checking
- Reconciling invoices
As the ideal candidate, you will;
- Possess excellent IT skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft package, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be a skilled communicator, confident liaising within internal and external stakeholders at all levels via the telephone
- Be flexible, adaptable and have outstanding attention to detail
If you think you have the skills to fulfil this role, please do not hesitate to submit your online application today!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.