We have an opportunity for an Executive Officer to work for our client completing Casework Analysis. This role is a temporary assignment where you will be required to work from home.
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm
Salary: starts at £10.02 rising to £12.48 after 12 weeks
About the role:
Successful candidates will be working in a sensitive, high- profile and fast paced area which will give candidates the opportunity to be part of delivering a critical programme with ministerial interest. As such they will need to be confident self-starters, with relevant on- the- job training and guidance to be provided.
Analysing case files/data and initiating follow up action, seeing this through to an appropriate conclusion. Expectations are that team members will analyse up to 2 cases per hour each. Team members will be expected to:
- Conduct data analysis on case files and financial records to establish whether follow up action is required. This may include the use of case files, financial records, relevant databases/systems and Microsoft Excel
- Verify the validity of information held and take remedial action where appropriate;
- Liaise with individuals through written and verbal communication, guiding them through the process as appropriate;
- Work together with various stakeholders including other government departments (OGDs) and Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to achieve the desired outcomes;
- Be responsible for jointly monitoring a team mailbox where queries will be directed to;
- Participate in weekly project review meetings throughout the project term to keep the programme on track and deliverable within timescale, identifying any issues/problems and what is working well;
- Effectively plan and prioritise their workload, with an expectation of analysing a minimum of 2 cases per hour.
We are looking for individuals with the ability to work together in a team. Below are the essential requirements:
- Experience reading case files and conducting data analysis and evidence gathering from spreadsheets (the ability to extrapolate data from multiple sources is important);
- Confident using IT, including Microsoft tools and data systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience of dealing with members of the public in a professional capacity;
- Experience handling sensitive information/data;
- Adhere to data protection/data handling and security protocols, committing to maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality;
- To hold or be willing to obtain CTC security clearance before commencing the role
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively you can contact for more information.