Closing date for applications is midnight, Tuesday 22nd September. You will also need to be available to commence assignment on 28th September.
We are recruiting now for Executive Officers to join a programme with one of our prestigious government clients. This is an exciting role with the ability to work remotely for the duration of your assignment as you assume responsibility to provide administrative support for the department.
What you’ll need to do:
- Support the department with arranging video conferences, telephone calls, managing emails and providing bespoke reporting as and when required.
- Identifying and escalating daily incidents to key departmental contacts
- Liaising with key personnel’s relating to policy matters
What we’ll need from you:
- Good planning, prioritisation and communication skills to support the department
- Drive, resilience and determination to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with others
- Able to work flexibly and effectively in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata)
- Various shift patterns available (flexibility will be required)
- Opportunity to build your skills in portfolio management and governance.
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Our client delivers services that advance the quality of care for users within the health and social care system. They promote a comprehensive health service for the physical and mental health of the people of England; and in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of physical and mental illness.