The Ministry of Justice - Administration Officer
Location: Bradford Thornbury / Working from home temporarily
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
Pay: between 7.70ph - 10.97ph
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Executive Officer to join the Team at the Direct Lodgement Centre with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Bradford. The role will include working as part of a team on behalf of the Regional support unit team for national business centres
You will be working from home for the unforeseeable future.
* Collaborate with the Operational & Business Support Manager to deliver a comprehensive performance management and reporting framework across the Cluster/Region
- Research and produce performance management information for use by the Senior Management Team and the Judiciary to aid decision making
- Undertake specific project work, background research to inform continuous development work
- Handle enquiries and deal effectively with requests for information/statistical data.
- Develop standard operating procedures and practices in response to business needs
- Work with Delivery Managers to implement and monitor CI techniques, practices and exercises across the Cluster.
- Provide advice and technical expertise with regards to operational programmes, processes and procedures to end users.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of relevant operational information for the Cluster (e.g. operational practices and policies, information of HMCTS services, performance information and data).
- Provide training and support to staff/end users on new processes and systems.
- Assist the operations with managing data collection and system queries.
- Liaise and advise system developers/technicians when changes are required to either data or systems
- Deal professionally with a range of internal and external customers, suppliers, contractors and external service providers
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors and external service providers to ensure best value/level of service for HMCTS.
- Apply Continuous Improvement principles, tools and techniques to working practices to improve efficiency of operations.
What we are looking for
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to speak confidently within a team
- Excellent IT skills especially in Excel
- Proof of working with complex systems and spreadsheets
- Ability to work with people of all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*