Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Executive Officer to work for a government client, from home.
Main duties include:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and experience required:
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week.
Rate of pay is £12.90 per hour
This is a temporary assignment ongoing until 31/03/2021 with a possibility of an extension.
If interested, please apply below.