The Ministry of Justice - Executive Officer
Location: Leeds - Wellington Place
Hours: Monday - Friday (40 hours)
Pay: 10.02ph increasing to 10.97ph after 12 weeks
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Executive Officer to join the Team at Wellington Place with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Leeds. The role will include working as part of a team on behalf of the support team
- Use of MS Office in particular Excel as there is significant work involving analysing and creating site and meter address lists.
- Managing a capital projects mailbox from suppliers and internal stakeholders regarding a variety of issues related to capital projects / construction projects.
- Taking ownership of the issues received via the capital projects mailbox and seeing these through to satisfactory conclusion (although not necessarily resolving these personally,but finding the right people who can).
- Building effective working relationships with supplier accounts contacts and internal finance and operational colleagues.
- Ability to find a way through the complex nature of our business and identify the right contacts to resolve issues.
- Tenacity and resilience.
- Ensuring the capital project contracts are maintained and added on the Jaggaer (Bravo) e-procurement system.
- Approving requisitions on the SOP system.
- Managing new supplier requests from the business, validating information received and processing approvals paperwork
- Analyse a variety of excel data with the aim of creating standardised templates to be used by the CCMD team
What we are looking for
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to speak confidently within a team
- Excellent IT skills especially in Excel
- Proof of working with complex systems and spreadsheets
- Ability to work with people of all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*