We are looking for 2 Executive Officers to work for our client based in Kirkstall, Leeds. This is a Long-term temporary position.
Salary: Starts at £10.02 and increases to £12.48 after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
As an Executive Officer you will be the first point of contact for claimants. Your job will involve gathering all information about the individual to register their claim.
The unit operates an appointment system whereby claimant's telephone to book an appointment and many appointments are currently being booked for applicants to attend regional support centres to register their claims.
To deliver a high-quality effective service for all applicants and stakeholders. To ensure applicants receive an efficient, professional and correct service which quickly deals with the registration. To ensure that customers are respectfully and professionally interviewed in consideration of their needs. To provide a courteous and knowledgeable response to all enquiries.
- Conduct initial screening interviews, including any safeguarding referrals
- Complete Biometrics capture (Fingerprinting)
- Act as first point of contact for all customers
- Deliver a high quality and effect service for all applicants and stakeholder
- Ensure applicants receive an efficient, professional and correct service which quickly deals with their registration
Skills needed for the role:
- Excellent customer service
- Experience working with vulnerable individuals
- Strong IT knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
*Please note for this you will be required to hold an SC level vetting clearance, if you do not currently hold one this will be processed for you by the client upon a successful application*
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively you can contact for more information on the role.