Main duties and Responsibilities:
1. To provide guidance, advice and support to the Finance Business Partner in all aspects of budget management. This will include:
- Support with building, profiling and monitoring budgets;
- Provision of timely and accurate financial information to budget-holders;
- Analysis of reasons for variances against budgets;
- Investigating and responding to queries raised by Finance Business Partner and Directorate budget holders
2. Assist in the provision of technical support to the Children and Young People's Services directorate. This will include:
- Production of financial reports for budget holders and EA committees;
- Allocation of budgets to budget holders;
- Technical support for the Oracle Financial system;
- Preparation of spreadsheets and databases using the Microsoft Office systems to enhance the quality of information to budget holders;
- Development of IT solutions for budgetary control needs;
- Technical support in the provision of information
3. Responsible for the provision of administrative support for the team
4. Assist in the specification and development of reports for budget holders in the Oracle Financial system
5. Undertake other duties as required
The Senior Clerical Officers we're currently seeking will work 0900 to 1700, Monday to Friday, and will organise meetings, process claims and invoices, respond to queries, disseminate information within the Authority and to other agencies, maintain efficient filing systems, and assist Education Authority Northern Ireland Officers in the tasks of collating and analysing data.
These Dundonald-based roles pay £10.70 per hour, and our client expects the roles to remain in place until at least the end of May. Many people we've placed with Education Authority Northern Ireland have already been taken on to contracts directly with our client in previous months, many others have had their temporary contracts extended, and others have applied for and secured promotions within the organisation.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH AN ORGANISATION WHICH WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP AND TO APPLY FOR FUTURE ROLES INTERNALLY?
IF SO, APPLY FOR THESE VACANCIES BY CALLING BROOK STREET (UK) LTD ON 028 90 881100 OR BY EMAILING YOUR CV VIA THE 'APPLY' LINK.