Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking an Executive Officer for Education Authority in Ballymena for the
Working with a dedicated team within Education Authority Northern Ireland, the Executive Assistant will provide a professional standard of intervention in schools, contribute to the knowledge and understanding of schools in the area of Psychology, participate in research and development as required by the Principal Educational Psychologist, and will liaise with other agencies and professionals in relation to collecting pupil's data and progress.
The Executive Officer will contribute to the service delivery of the Psychology Service by working under the supervision of the Educational Psychologist and assisting with;
- The assessment of children who have been referred to the Service;
- The communication of the results of assessments to teachers, parents and relevant others;
- The provision of advice to teachers, parents and relevant others on the educational needs of the
- The recording of the results of the assessments and the advice given;
- The implementation of agreed intervention programmes for children who may have special
- The monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of Stage 3 and 5 interventions.
Applicants must have a 2:1 Honours degree in Psychology, and must have a minimum of 12 months'
experience of working with children in an education, youth, or health & social services setting.
The rate of pay for this role is £10.70 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700, and the days of work
are Monday to Friday, and this role is based in Ballymena.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV via the 'Apply' link.