Our client based in Cambridge is seeking an experience Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The role is Monday to Friday, pay rate £12.90 per hour, holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- General Administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office and excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
Please note: This is working from home role at the moment and might be required to work from office in the future.
Pay rate of £12.90 per hour, holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
If successful, you will be subject to referencing to cover the last 3 years and a DBS check.
Apply online today!