Our client based in Cambridge is seeking an experience Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The pay rate £10.21 per hour, increasing to £10.97per hour in 12 weeks period. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The role will include managing the courtrooms to ensure that cases are dealt with promptly in liaison with judiciary, legal profession and staff and to ensure that all subsequent results are accurately & promptly recorded in line with targets. Also, to ensure that all ancillary duties are carried out effectively. Whilst the post holder will be allocated to a specific office base, there may be a need for flexibility to work at other local sites / offices.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to:
- General Administration
- To determine accurately witnesses expenses within target times and provide written reasons upon request when required in accordance with guidelines.
- Process general correspondence within target and in particular procedural deadlines for any resulting amendments.
- Ensure compliance with financial and operational risk management policies when determining and processing costs in accordance with department guidelines
- To ensure efficient through put of listed work in the allocated court room on a daily basis, giving appropriate support to judiciary and keeping the List Office and other agencies fully appraised of developments when necessary.
- To meet with the Judge before sitting and to be available in Court as required
- To maintain full recording of hearings
- To sit in court on a daily basis and ensure that cases called on time, all parties are in court at appropriate time
The ideal candidate will have Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office and excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
The pay rate £10.21 per hour, increasing to £10.97per hour in 12 weeks period.
If successful, you will be subject to referencing to cover the last 3 years, a DBS check and will be required to hold an in-date Passport or Birth certificate, 2 proofs of address and proof of National Insurance.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online today and if short-listed, we will be in contact!