We have 3 Executive Officer positions working for our client within the Government Legal Department. This is a temporary assignment which will be reviewed every 3 months.
Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours per week
Applicants can be located in Leeds, Manchester or London (as there are offices in these locations).
This role will be working from home initially, however, will move to a hybrid way of working.
About the role:
The Successful candidate will work as an Executive Officer in the Business Management Team. The post will involve working closely with a Deputy Director and legal team in the Commercial Law Group. This is a Business Management role and does not include any legal or paralegal work.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a challenging, varied and important role which is primarily focused on supporting the day to day business of a Deputy Director and their legal team. The role requires a very strong skill set, meeting challenging deadlines and a high degree of attention to detail. All round IT skills are needed as well as the ability to communicate with staff at all grades.
- Diary management
- Managing inbox queries for the deputy director
- Arranging meetings, travel and training
- Note taking and minute recording
- Undertaking research activities
- Collating weekly/monthly reports
- Support with finance, HR and IT queries
- Preparing Papers for lawyers
Each EO has a wider corporate CLGp focus activity supporting their respective deputy director/line manager this can include arranging all staff events, well being, skills and careers, training, Business Management away-days.
Skills required for the role:
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minute taking experience
- Strong IT and knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Business support experience essential
- Experience working flexibly
If you are interested in this role, please apply now